BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free---I have a 5hp chipper&another one for spare parts. The one runs but has a float problem, gas pours out all over the place, the spare has great combustion but I can't get it started, I traced it to the auto shut-off, it is PICK UP ONLY. I'm not going to deliever these anywhere-----Same with the two cutting decks, they are Craftsman, one is in excellent shape, the other is in very good shape, I believe one might be a 42 inch cut and the other a 46inch??, not exactly sure of that. Also, if anyone is interested, I have a riding mower that I had running last year, but couldn't get it started this year(needs battery,etc.)It needs some kind of spring on it somewhere, otherwise, it's in pretty good shape, again----PICK UP ONLY, let me know if your interested and maybe we can set up a time for you to pick them up---one more item, a tow-bar, it is bent a little, but nothing that can't be fixed fairly easily--all PICK UP'S.

[ 02-04-2006, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: fishpole5 ]

·
Registered
740 Posts
interested in the mower, when ccan I pick it up??
Email me a phone #?? Thanks

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, I had alot of emails about this and I just got home from the boat show. To be fair, I'm going to check the times on the emails and that's the way I'm going to responde. If someone takes some of the items and not the rest,I'll go to the next email, hope this works for everybody, I don't know how else to work this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts