BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the oil extractor that the boat yards use. It has forward neutral and reverse. Jabsco pump has, a guess would be a 3 gallon bucket with the pump mounted on top. How it works, suck the oil right thru your dip stick its so powerfull it will suck the oil from the filter. no mess and its fast! Flip the switch and dump the oil into a soda bottle or some throw away container. Most all auto stores accept the oil for recycling. This jabsco model 17800/ 2000 . Hardly used a guess would be 6 times between a buddy of mine and myself.. Its yours for 150 dollars. I live in the cape may area. 609 889 5095 ask for mike
Reduced to 125.00 dollars [email protected]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the oil extractor that the boat yards use. It has forward neutral and reverse. Jabsco pump has, a guess would be a 3 gallon bucket with the pump mounted on top. How it works, suck the oil right thru your dip stick its so powerfull it will suck the oil from the filter. no mess and its fast! Flip the switch and dump the oil into a soda bottle or some throw away container. Most all auto stores accept the oil for recycling. This jabsco model 17800/ 2000 . Hardly used a guess would be 6 times between a buddy of mine and myself.. Its yours for 150 dollars. I live in the cape may area. 609 889 5095 ask for mike
Reduced to 125.00 dollars. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts