BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We paid $400 a pop for our pups, so $400 is the price. We will sell to Bass Barners for $300. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
36 Posts
just wanted to know if you have any females left. also how bad do they shed and how is there their temperment and how hyper are they? we have a two year old boxer,do they get along well with other dogs. also are they smart dogs,easy to house train ect. ty rich

[ 03-01-2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: balboa2151 ]

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darrin,
I did have dobies. Now we have JRT's and Aussies. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
balboa,
Everything with hair sheds, as do you and I. They are hyper, but sweet dogs. Smart and very quick. Fast learners. I suggest having more than one dog when ya have a Jack. The other dog will help calm the jack. 2 Jacks are a panic. Shoot me an e-mail. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Just my $.2

JRT's are awsome dogs. Very hyper as pups and early on, but smarter than hell. These dogs need attention, so if you can't give it, by a low maintence dog like an English Bull Dog. It is a good idea to have anoher dog around with a jack like Ding said.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The sire is a short hair smooth coat. The ***** is a curly coat. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ding, I am interested, how many pups have you got, and how many males and how many females. I have a four year old female and I might want to get another one.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
plugin on,
You have e-mail. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
plugin on,
We have one female, 4 males. Tri colors, white, black, and tan. I have one female 1 year old. Thanks for the interest, HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tom,
I bought a camera in 10th grade and I failed horribly at photography. I will ask the wife to post some pix, if she has them. They are only 8 days old, and their eyes are still closed. They still look as hamsters.

Over the weekend we went to a local pet shop that has a black and white JRT. It is priced at $799. Nowhere near as nice as ours. We will not be offering these pups to the public for another 3 weeks. When we do they will go as hotcakes. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.