BASS BARN banner

Jan. 12 togging report.

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SUD-Z 
#1 ·
Hopped on the Jamacia 2 with Jim for some Tog again. Not a bad day, but it was a slow bite. I only had 3 fish today, but 2 were an 8lber and a 4lber. Jim had a few shorts, and lost a few nice ones. My 8lber ended up taking the pool. Fish seemed to want white leggers today. The guys using them looked to have more fish. All of mine were caught on whites as well. 8 to 10 oz to hold bottom. I think we were in 90 to 100 foot of water. Might head back out tomorrow, its a great week for toggin!:thumbsup:

#7 ·
I believe your right, Water got cold way to fast and they had no time to adjust. Sloww day on the ocean explorer. Best part was hangen out with Capt Scotty. My buddy took the pool with a 3lber on clam...GO FIGURE!:huh:

#9 ·
Probably getting back to ya a little late but yes there was a few ling caught too...and the day before they had alot of monster ling and nice blackfish. I think they are still here, just adjusting to the colder temps...Once they do they will feed heavy one more time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.