1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I knew Dave Messerscmidt won at Great Bay I saw him and Captain Lee at the dock with the fish. Very nice fish on a crappy day. Would have entered but I couldn't put a crew together. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
We placed 9th in Great Bay. A crappy day on the bay it was.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congratulations to my Neighbors Vinnie Loveland and Capt. Bill Bradley for their first place finish out of Manasquan with a 8.85lb 27.50 inch fish. Spoke to Bill this morning, he said he was still rocking, but very proud that his crew was able to put together a willing catch. :D :D

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Congrats to the flukasaurus kings.
Somethings fishy with the Barnegat bay stats. a 17 inch, 3 pound flounder???

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Congrats to all who caught, very tough conditions for all, so a special congrats to those lunker hunters, I couldn't find em.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
We tried fishing out of Raritan Bay but quickly turned around. With 4-5 foot rollers in the bay and an 11 yr old on board we werent going to take the chance. Very nice job to the winners. Way to tough it out. Maybe next yr will be nicer!

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Thumbs up to the JCAA for running a great tournament and for having a nice awards banquet. I got a very nice Penn 320GT2 reel and a Tsunami rod. It looks like it will be a nice deep water fluking rod and a good chunking rod in the fall for stripers. Thanks again to the JCAA.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
AFK,

I was there last night as well. Congradulation on the rod and reel combo. I think that was one of the best prizes awarded. I missed out on the Grand Prize by three numbers. The guy that won was 3 spots in front of me at the registration desk. If I hadn't gone to the restroom first that boat would of been mine. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts