1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I am in. Great Bay.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm in from Belmar, boat name "Priority One".

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I'm in fishing out of Absecon. Oh, you already knew that since I'm fishing with you that tourney.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Were in,Great Bay,first year weighed in two two pound fish,since then nada.It's been four years without a fish to weigh.It's a fun day for us.In the history of the tourney,the person who won the boat did not weigh in a fish,I think.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
We are thinking about it

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Come on Vince, give us common fishermen a break! How many pictures of you and your team with trophies can your signature take? ;) :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
be fishing it out of the Avalon port.

RyanF

·
Registered
836 Posts
Brother-in-law and I won the boat 2 years ago. Took 4th place at our port last year.6 Lbs 4 oz. We got 3 pairs of Maui Jim sun glasses.

[ 05-22-2006, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: THe Dude ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
This is always a great event and I always enjoyed hearing about some huge Fluke being caught each year during it..
As evidence of last years tourney record fish

Bob Baykowski's 14.82 Fluke

Here is some more info -JCAA

[ 05-22-2006, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've enjoyed fishing this tourney for the last two years and I'll be at it again this year. Fishing out of Cape may Port. We took third two years agao with a 6.5 lber caught near the $1 toll bridge in Cape May. Won a $500.00 gift cert. for Icey -Tek Coolers. That's one good cooler for anyone thinking about purchasing one.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

·
Registered
82 Posts
We will be fishing the Delaware bay. Been doing it for several years now. Wonderful event for good causes. The best we ever got was 4.8 lbs. That put us in 9th place last year at our port. Still got a prize though. Plus won a door prize at Trumps. Met a lot of awesome fisherman at Trumps also.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I think we will be in this year

·
Registered
82 Posts
Funny thing. I usally register for the JCAA Tournament imediately when it arrives in the mail. Have been doing it for years now. I normally get a number in the 800's. This year I drug my feet a bit and registered last week and recieved my papers last Friday. My number is 482. Could this mean less boats entering this year? Usally about 1200 or so entries. If so, them is some good odds.

Anybody Know more on this? or am I mising something?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts