BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be down with wife and girls this weekend, thinking about sneakin out for some early am toggin at the rocks at sunrise! Hell, who knows what il happen but I will keep you guys posted. I plan to uses frozen sand fleas, green crab, and clam! Let u know!:)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
If going to the CS inlet take a white bucktail with white worm or some white plugs, with water temps in the mid to upper 40's there should still be some Bass on those rocks and with the Herring in the area white will be your best choice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If going to the CS inlet take a white bucktail with white worm or some white plugs, with water temps in the mid to upper 40's there should still be some Bass on those rocks and with the Herring in the area white will be your best choice.:thumbsup:
Was gonna try the seawall in anglesea, but if I wanted to try rhe CS inlet, I do not know the location to even attemp? Heard, there was an entrance in the crest. Where exactly is that location? Thanks pat:)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Was gonna try the seawall in anglesea, but if I wanted to try rhe CS inlet, I do not know the location to even attemp? Heard, there was an entrance in the crest. Where exactly is that location? Thanks pat:)
It may even be a better proposition to waste a few hours poking around for bass. You'll need to pick a rockpile with an ocean pocket to be legit. Or all of TI east of the bridge. If you do get a few fog they will probably be micro.

RyanF

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Pacific Avenue...leaving Wildwood heading for Cape May it is on your left Where the Loran Tower is for the Coast Guard...It is actually Diamond Beach there. Directly across from the Mini market and the Minature Golf Course...You have to park and walk I am going to say about a mile...So bring a back pack or something to hike your stuff in... Worth the walk ;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
They call it 2-mile beach... guessing that's your answer.
That's a lot of walking before the show. Daddy's going to be tired!

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
it also a long walk on the jetty one bit of advice "korkers"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts