BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will any of the sponsors on here be at the show with jigging rods. I want to get something for yellowfin and something maybe i could use for dropping back to marlin. I sold all my other equipment and want something i can take when i fish on friends boats. I want to also use it for stripers and drum. Is there a all around size for this type of fishing. The ones i use on friends boats i feel would be sufficent so i want to get my own now that i wont be fishing my boat anymore. Some of you guys say customize the rod and would like to see and feel what you mean about that. So who will be there.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
i will be doing a jigging seminar at the AC boat show.
will have all the stuf there. not selling. just passing along some info.

but the shop is open in ridley.
stop here and see it all...and you can buy:D

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
be there on sunday.

we had a big jigging talk day today at the shop.
got some new blanks in..great for our fishery, light, sweet action.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Canyon Reels will have some jigging and popping combos there. We have come up with some balanced rods for the new Canyon Spinner and Canyon Jigging Reels. I will probably visit the Canyon booth to help out.

We have been working on these rods for the about 6 months, trying to get them as perfect as possible. They should have a good amount on hand for the show. I have had to turn away immediate sales, to keep the supply up for the show.

I am sure there will be other sponsors there too. We are building all of the rods, so its taking some time. Should have a good variety there.

When I say customize the rod ( and I have many times)....I mean build it to you! Your reach, your liking and your way of fishing. Yes, you can find a rod that feels good, but you would be surprised how much a reel seat moves when I hand you a rod blank and ask YOU where you want the reel.
I know Joe from Terminator Tackle works with his guys as well, to make it a good fit. Sometimes an inch does make a difference! :eek::D

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Thanks Tom,

I might stop by dons booth to drop off some rods for you guys to look at. Last year I took some rods for combos on the hs15 and sold them all in one day.

Don and I were talking about you just the other day, and the selection you have available. ( I have my own personal rods I built, using your "Bling" that I bought from you, above the counter).

If you end up with any extra rods after the shows, I want to get some in the shop too. I am limited on time and working with the Bushido blanks has kept us busy. Like yourself, I like to have experience with the product. The Three Kings Rod you offer is a really nice rod and I think having it out for people to "stumble upon" will help to prove that!!
I am sold out of any bars, lures, etc that we had from Terminator Tackle last year, so I have to re-stock in that dept as well. :) I think I have 1 bait tray for a smaller cooler left, thats it! I will be in touch. I want more spreader bars, daisys and other stuff for the Spring. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Don and I were talking about you just the other day, and the selection you have available. ( I have my own personal rods I built, using your "Bling" that I bought from you, above the counter).

If you end up with any extra rods after the shows, I want to get some in the shop too. I am limited on time and working with the Bushido blanks has kept us busy. Like yourself, I like to have experience with the product. The Three Kings Rod you offer is a really nice rod and I think having it out for people to "stumble upon" will help to prove that!!
I am sold out of any bars, lures, etc that we had from Terminator Tackle last year, so I have to re-stock in that dept as well. :) I think I have 1 bait tray for a smaller cooler left, thats it! I will be in touch. I want more spreader bars, daisys and other stuff for the Spring. :thumbsup:
Tom, I have a Ton of stuff that I just made... Spreader bars, Daisys, Ballyhoo pin rigs and shark rigs.. I also have more trays and a load of the North fork rods for Bass and Toggin..

Give me a call tomorrow and we can talk.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill be there on the friday of the show and will look around. Would like to feel the difference in customizing than just a bought one.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
part of testing blanks.

more testing

fitting reelseats

Theres alot more to do.
take your time check ALOT of blanks...have fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts