BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big supporter of local businesses since that is how I have supported my family for 20 years. JigSkinz is a bit different. I have worked very hard to get the cost of the product down to about $1.00 each. That being said, it will require many "local" businesses to support me. I struck a deal with Tackle Direct and have agreed to give them some online exclusivity for a period of time. I still look forward to pounding the pavement and partnering with local shops around the country and the world.
Anyway, I'm pretty stoked to be able to say, "You can get them at Tackle Direct."

http://www.tackledirect.com/jigskinz.html

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Saw some of these on good times in obx this last spring. I really liked the idea and will be trying some on some of my worn out jigs this year.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these jig skins are cool,I bought them at the raritan show and they are easy to put on. Do you guys have a bunker colored skin ?
I have a new product coming out next week. It is a solid color on the spine fading to a white glow belly. It has black eyes with a holographic insert and a large holographic pattern on the sides. I am making it in 5 colors in the 3 smallest sizes for right now. This will be primarily for jigs as you'd expect from the smaller sizes. I also added another set of eyes at the other end so when you trim it you'll get a skin with eyes for a bucktail or small lure. Basically, two for one. Or instead of trimming the end you could cut out a section in the middle and have eyes at both ends of your jig.

Lots of other things almost ready to go as I have been goofing around with these for 3 years now. I will say after fishing all over the world for all different species that sometimes fish are like people, they don't eat steak every night. Don't be afraid to try something different. Maybe Nemo is just enough to get that #50 bass to eat.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I just can't get past how easy it is to take my old, beat up plugs and make them look like they just came out of the package. One of the smartest product I have seen come thru in years... Watch the video, you will not believe it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.