BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my delivery of 2 penn 965 reels and 2 penn rods i couldnt be happier i wasnt expecting them for daysss. It was great talking to you and purchasing from you. I cant wait to get started on my North Fork Custom! You will deffinately have to make your way up north next season for a Trip

Thanks again

Mike

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Joe is the man!
Sold me a full Lowrance HDS-10 package... gave me a GREAT price.
Overnight shipping and followed up to ensure that I was happy. Joe is Aces in my book!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Joe is a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and always happy to spend some time discussing what is best for your needs. He had two of nicest big game rods made up for us that were the best rods we've ever owned.

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
I bought my sounder from him last year. A great experience.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Bought tons of rods off joe, buddy bought a sweet *** atlas combo off him in the fall and I couldn't be happier. Joe handles his business perfectly always putting us first. Joe I might be getting a quote from an hds7 gen1

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Bought tons of rods off joe, buddy bought a sweet *** atlas combo off him in the fall and I couldn't be happier. Joe handles his business perfectly always putting us first. Joe I might be getting a quote from an hds7 gen1
Ok, Give me a call when your ready to discuss the HDS7 and thanks for all your business..

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Thank you everyone who has commented on the thread. We try very hard to make sure our customer service is top notch...

We answer our phone on almost a 24 hour basis (Unless Im sleeping) Including Sundays and Holidays...

Thanks again for all your support.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.