BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Surf Day 2010. John Skinner was giving one of the seminars, and he spoke about his new log book software he created. Does anyone have the website to purchase this software? He told us after the seminar, but I threw out the paper it was on.

Thanks, Lami :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fisherslog.com

I keep checking for it but he must not have the site up yet. He said he hoped to have the site up in about two weeks after that show. It seems like a really good program.

Starr,

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: I'll keep looking out for it. I liked the program a lot. I'm looking forward to getting it.

Thanks, Lami

·
Registered
791 Posts
one word for ya. excel :D

works great for all record keeping.

·
Registered
76 Posts
fisherslog.com

I keep checking for it but he must not have the site up yet. He said he hoped to have the site up in about two weeks after that show. It seems like a really good program.
The website is up now. The program will be available there after this weekend. I appreciate the interest. A lot of guys came by my table after my seminar to ask about the program. It was the first time I showed it to anyone, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

BTW, the club that runs that show does a real nice job. I've given talks at all sorts of places and the seminar facilities provided are really superb.

Here are a few screenshots for people who didn't see it at the show.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The website is up now. The program will be available there after this weekend. I appreciate the interest. A lot of guys came by my table after my seminar to ask about the program. It was the first time I showed it to anyone, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

BTW, the club that runs that show does a real nice job. I've given talks at all sorts of places and the seminar facilities provided are really superb.

Here are a few screen shots for people who didn't see it at the show.

Thanks for the update John. I can't wait. I have been using a log book to date and would really love to document on the computer.:thumbsup: It would be great to average out certain details just by pushing a button, rather then searching threw the pages of the book.:D

Lami

·
Registered
76 Posts
FishersLog now available

Thanks Capt John and Z. FishersLog is now available on its website. If anyone has any installation issues or problems of any kind, please email me through the links on the website, or PM me here.
I look forward to hearing your impressions.

I have it and its great. Every fisherman that trys this will own it no doubt great job mr. Skinner

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Capt John and Z. FishersLog is now available on its website. If anyone has any installation issues or problems of any kind, please email me through the links on the website, or PM me here.
I look forward to hearing your impressions.

Just ordered mine! :D

Can't wait, Lami :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Work Good For Me! (mac version) Great job John!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.