BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:) I am selling a johnson 200 hp 1997 outboard. It has about 175 hours on it. Never been kept in water. runs and looks great. Last year had new water pump, head gaskets, and all electronics, and carbs rebuilt. All done by buds outboard in OC. I have controls with brand new wiring harness, new smart gauge, new oil tank, new key switch, new battery, new stainless steel prop. I also have a bracket that you can use to convert an i/o over. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a problem with the hull. Everything for 4,000 or best offer. still on boat and can hear run. I also have a 2 year old 5 star, 21 to 23 foot trailer with a 5,000 pound capacity, all blue rollers with disk brakes, tandem axles, 900 series power winch, spare tire. spent 3,600, will take 1,800. 609-231-1010. Will accept credit cards.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Trailer

I am interested in trailer if it will fit my boat as mine was just stolen from the municipal parking lot in Stone Harbor--send me an email so I can look at it or make arrangements.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
driftwood said:
:) I am selling a johnson 200 hp 1997 outboard. It has about 175 hours on it. Never been kept in water. runs and looks great. Last year had new water pump, head gaskets, and all electronics, and carbs rebuilt. All done by buds outboard in OC. I have controls with brand new wiring harness, new smart gauge, new oil tank, new key switch, new battery, new stainless steel prop. I also have a bracket that you can use to convert an i/o over. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a problem with the hull. Everything for 4,000 or best offer. still on boat and can hear run. I also have a 2 year old 5 star, 21 to 23 foot trailer with a 5,000 pound capacity, all blue rollers with disk brakes, tandem axles, 900 series power winch, spare tire. spent 3,600, will take 1,800. 609-231-1010. Will accept credit cards.
I'm interested in the motor. Send me an email please.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
No email address

Looking for a response.:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts