BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we open back up on Jan 10th we will have on sale a 55 gallon drum of Johnson TCW3 XD30 outboard oil. Now is the time to stock up. Perfect for fishing club or someone that has there own marina. Priced at $525.00. This is a cash or Barnacle Bills Marine Credit card only. If you use the Barnacle Bills Card you have 3 months same as cash. Thats only $175.00 per month for 3 months. Will also give a free valve that fits the drum for easy draining.

[ 01-06-2006, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Were can I get a drum of yamalube? I need that!

·
Registered
480 Posts
How about Opti oil? I get my 2.5 gal containers filled by you.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but I can not get Yamalube. Yamaha dealers will not even sell a drum to me at a discount. As for Opti oil I only have a few drums left. Once our Mercury oil is gone thats it. So I can not discount it any more then it already is.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Guys ,This is a great deal if you fish alot,we have 2 boats with 225 rudes on then,the barrell lasted almost 2 years ,with alot of fishing time. The best part is that you have the oil at your house,never have to worry about going to the dealer,plus is very cost effective when you break it down by the gallon.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only 3 days left at this price. Hurry. Sorry guys I caint help you with Yamaha oil.

[ 01-11-2006, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Hey guys a word to the wise I heard their is going to be a 20% increase on the Merc oil. I wa told this by a sales person at a marine store. Take it for what it is worth.

·
Registered
124 Posts
We use bulk oil at our shop and have seen two price increases in as many months and were told of friday that there is another on the way. Great price, wish I could use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts