BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The club is here for you to enjoy! You dont have to make every single meeting. I have missed 3 or 4 meetings in a year and a half and 2 were due to circumstances that just wouldnt allow me to make it. Ill miss the July meeting because I will be away. BUT THATS OK. If you guys can make HALF the meetings...it would be a great thing! Even if you only come to meetings that have a guest speaker...thats OK. Heck, if you think you can make 2 meetings...join. Your membership helps pay for things that you can enjoy during that one meeting you may make....or that one fly club outing. I have seen some of the best anglers on the east coast give presentations. Gary Caputi, Terry Sullivan, Gene Quigly, Bob Popoviks, Steve Farrar, Chuck Furimsky, and more... as well as many locals who give up knowledge and SPOTS and techniques that will help you catch more fish! Jim Freda of Shore Catch Guide Service will be there this month. Even if you dont fly fish...we talk all kinds of fishing...its a good time no matter what.

Visit our site at WWW.SOUTHJERSEYCOASTALFLYANGLERS.COM and get a taste of what we have to offer!

Better yet swing by the next meeting....even if you dont join you will, at the very least, see a presentation on Fall Blitz fishing by Jim Freda, one of the most sucessfull anglers on the Jersey Coast and the auther of "Fishing the Jersey Coast"

CHECK US OUT!!

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Well put keith. Jim will have a great presentation as always. Even if you are not deciated to fly fishing and only pick it up once in awhile or have never even tried to use a fly rod. Come on out get some insight into what it is all about. Some of our members are totally deciated to fly fishing, and others it is only brought out when times are perfect. It doesn't matter. What ever area you fall into, SJCFA will have something for you. Come early and there is alway rods to try out and someone to help you. If you are new, just ask for Ray (thats me) I make all the meetings, and I will make sure to introduce you to everyone and get you started in a direction that will help you out.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
As much as I love our club, we need members to participate. It does not take much..

A wise man told me one time "If you build it, they will come"

It's built, and it's pretty good too!
But ya gotta come or it will go away.
Please participate in meetings and functions. For if you don't there is no club.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts