BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heavy duty canvas Jon boat cover. Fits 14' to 15' Jon boat. Was used on a Lowe 1436 Jon boat, and fit perfectly with plenty of room for a support strap or arches underneath. Has sewn in loops for either rope or bungie cords, (I used bungies). Also has a sewn in draw cord.
The cover saw very little use and is in very good condition.

$60.00

[email protected]
856-678-0019

Walt

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had to edit the original post. I stated there were straps that attached to the cover. My mistake, I was thinking of a different cover. There are loops. Cover is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This isn't like the basic polyester covers, this is good quality canvas. I purchased it from either Bass Pro, or Cabela's a few years back, (can't remember which). I paid around $120, and it is almost like new.

Reduced to $50.00.... firm.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thunder said:
any chance do you have the arches to go with it? also do you think it will fit a 16 ft?
I made a arched frame out of pvc tubing, but it was a custom fit for the Lowe 1436. I cut and rounded the ends of the cross pieces to fit snuggly on top of the gunnels. It worked out very well. Who ever takes this cover is welcome to take the frame, (and bungie cords).
I would think that the frame would work on a similar size/model boat, or it could be cut down for something smaller, but not on anything larger.
As far as the cover fitting a 16 ft boat... I don't think so. I think 15 ft would be the max.... but your welcome to try it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts