BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a change in my schedule,I will now be able to book for the month of JUNE !!
My Schedule was not going to permit me to fish Through the month of JUNe ,But that has now changed !! I have All Saturday's and Sundays OPEN

Also with the late start on the bigger drumfish we will be booking thru June !or till their done,We still have prime weekend dates open for the month of june for drumming ,fluking weaks,blues and seabass !!! give us a call for any of your inshore needs .....
The cost of these Drum trips thrugh the month of june will also be 550.00 for 8 hrs. 1-5 persons

If you have a few persons and fill a full charter,call us and we can try and put a trip together for you,Or at least put ya on our walk on list,so that if others call that dont have enough we can Round that trip out for you !!!

Please call for any other pricing for you inshore fishing pleasure !!!

Thanks,Capt.Kobey Treadwell

[ 05-31-2005, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Bluewater sportfishing ]

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also taking tuna requests,last year we were on the bigger tune,Chunking that is not inshore trolling for the little guy's buy the last week of JUNE !! Get in on our walk on LIST or book Private charter TODAY !!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
YEs WE Do NIGHT BLUE TRIPS !!!!
JUMBO BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
FLUKE NOW RED HOT JUMP On board,and catch some good eats !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts