BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thank Dr. Bass (Ron) for a great day.
You are the perfect host!
Thanks fpr a great time!
You even made the rain stop!
What a guy!

Now for the reprot!
We left the New Smyrna Boat Ramp about 2:00 pm.
A short ride to the flats and we were fishing.
1st was a couple of specs on Gulp Shrimp!
Then we got a couple reds.
Ron's Buddy delivered some live shrimp and a few more specs and reds were taken on them.
At dark we hit a couple dock lights and then anchored at the New Syrma Beach Bridge, for some larger Rewds and Tarpon!
Has Tarpon bustin alongside the boat but couldn't hook up!
Great Day!
Final count 6 specs and 5 red!
Thanks Again Dr. Bass!
Here's some pics!







This one's for you NightStrikes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Glad to see you made it back safe, Bruce

And you were a awesome guest. What more could I ask for other than a box of primo Romeo and Julietta's :D

Thank God I finally put you on some fish, I had a great time, let's do it again in a bigger boat

I think my favorite pic is the Victory Cigar :D

Going back for those Tarpon tonight ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,261 Posts
It sounded like a great trip there guys,someday it might be my second home down that way just for the times like the day/night you guys had. Thanks For the Report and Pics.....

And Ron I can't believe you got that picture of Bruce and the cigar,, and it looks lit :eek: - Bruce Your In TROUBLE !!!! :D

See You Soon Buddy,,

And Ron, Your The Man !! Take Care Bud......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
It sounded like a great trip there guys,someday it might be my second home down that way just for the times like the day/night you guys had. Thanks For the Report and Pics.....

And Ron I can't believe you got that picture of Bruce and the cigar,, and it looks lit :eek: - Bruce Your In TROUBLE !!!! :D

See You Soon Buddy,,

And Ron, Your The Man !! Take Care Bud......
I forced him to light it :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
It sounded like a great trip there guys,someday it might be my second home down that way just for the times like the day/night you guys had. Thanks For the Report and Pics.....

And Ron I can't believe you got that picture of Bruce and the cigar,, and it looks lit :eek: - Bruce Your In TROUBLE !!!! :D

See You Soon Buddy,,

And Ron, Your The Man !! Take Care Bud......
I forced him to light it :D </font>[/QUOTE]He just told me he's still has the taste in his mouth...
:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
It sounded like a great trip there guys,someday it might be my second home down that way just for the times like the day/night you guys had. Thanks For the Report and Pics.....

And Ron I can't believe you got that picture of Bruce and the cigar,, and it looks lit :eek: - Bruce Your In TROUBLE !!!! :D

See You Soon Buddy,,

And Ron, Your The Man !! Take Care Bud......
I forced him to light it :D </font>[/QUOTE]He just told me he's still has the taste in his mouth...
:D
</font>[/QUOTE]:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to see a photo of them Tarpon Ron!!
I'll smoke another cigar up here when you do!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
I want to see a photo of them Tarpon Ron!!
I'll smoke another cigar up here when you do!
Right on , Bruce

Photos to come of something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ron, Check out my report 34# Bass caught off the surf in the IBSP reports in the Surf Forum!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Awesome fish , Bruce

That trip to Florida got you fired up !!!

Got something else to show ya, we should have stayed out later

Check post in the Home Port
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top