BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just passed my Captains test, Alot of studying and stress but it was worth it.
I plan on part time chartering for stripers, shark and tuna and advertising on the Bass Barn as soon as I tie up some loose ends.
Ron, I will be contacting you soon.

Captain Chris Hill
31 Fountain C/C
"Phoebe-Lynn"

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
ConGrats Chris, I thought you've been up to something, you have been too quiet. It pretty cool now that I have a Captain doing my awnings :D

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Congrats! Good to see someone make the commitment put in the time, and be successful.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Way to go!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Chris good knew you could do it. See what a little sleep can do lol!! Its offical know, they will be no talking to you CAPT!!!!!!! SEEYOU IN COUPLE OF WEEKSFOR TOURY. If you want me to work on boat and trailer lets set it up Team cheapshot john

·
Registered
714 Posts
Chris:
Congrats. Mike told me you passed yesterday. We were studying for next Wednesday. How was the test?
I am settling on the new boat tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you out there.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all,
\Chunkmaster John, i think Im going to come up next Sat. to Harry's so we can rig up the boat.

Niles, the test was tough but not as bad as I thought. The plotting, deck general and navigation wasnt that hard, Just study the Rules of the Road. Good Luck with the test and the boat.

Joe, the price just went up now that you will have a Captain on your property.

Captain Chris Hill

·
Registered
747 Posts
Congratulations!

I did it with Capt. Scott (OUPV/Master/Tow) and he made it a positive and enjoyable experience. It is all the other stuff that was outside of class that I found to be the most difficult only because of how much time it consumed. Things like getting the physical and all the other stuff completed was a PIA.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Chiilly, Salutes to you all around. I wish you the best of luck this first season, and stay safe on the water.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts