BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a long time coming with more titles on the way for 2005. The first DVD with our very own Uncle Fred (Chunking) and Capt Phil on the Little Debbie drum fishin in the DBay (they wouldn't let me put Da Pond on the cover) ;)

This show has Uncle Fred givin some rigging tips and watching him reel a few monsters in plus some SPOTS ;) . All in surround sound. The DVD is about 27 minutes professionally taped and edited also a few bloopers at the end ;) from the day. The crew was Uncle Fred, Capt Phil puttin us on the spot, Capt John S. Byron P Morton the professional mate and me Da Butcher. ;)

You can own this first of hopefully many DVD's for $12.99 delivered.

[ 12-22-2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
WHAT ABOUT ME AND THE FINGER--I'M HURT.
Nobody said you can't buy one, Fred said he will give you a discount too. :D Plus we put it in surround sound so you could hear it. :D

[ 12-22-2004, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
WHAT ABOUT ME AND THE FINGER--I'M HURT.
Nobody said you can't buy one, Fred said he will give you a discount too. :D Plus we put it in surround sound so you could hear it. :D </font>[/QUOTE]But does it say everything twice? He only hears the second round of verbage. :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
hey john put me in fer one

i said one not 100 remember that !

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
:cool:

To the top Fred was going to autograph them but he is too busy and hasn't had time to watch it himself. :D
That all he does the other day he was singing "How great thou is"

·
Registered
4,011 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
john can ya bring one to fest sat??

i will have the $$$$ for ya!!

up we go topperoooo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.