BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The K&N air filter sells new for $59. I will sell the filter and housing for $35. I used this air filter for one month. I was told this will fit all the Durango's and trucks from the last few years. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Check your email.

Thanks...

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the new update for the cooler air filter, and the hood with the scoop in it. I had the K&N put in then Dodge came out with the update for the 2004's. This will probably fit your new truck, Kevin. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kevin,
Yes, they build a new housing for the new airfilter. Yes, I can tell it made a major difference. Better gas mileage(they say it is supposed to give you 2 more miles per gallon) and much peppier(they say it is supposed to give you 19 more horses)along with the dual exhaust and the free breathing mufflers, I am supposed to be up better than 50 horses, and saving all kinds of gas mileage. The problem is, when you put your foot in the gas tank, the fuel gauge movement is still devastating. I of course did all these modifications to save on fuel. There is no real good reason for a vehicle this big to move that quick. I want to take her down to Atco one night and see what she will do. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.