BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all new here to the barn i fish the raritan bay mostly by surf was wondering how the keansburg fishing pier produces stripers and blues during the spring and your opinion on the best month to fish that area in the spring?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Burgerboy said:
Hey all new here to the barn i fish the raritan bay mostly by surf was wondering how the keansburg fishing pier produces stripers and blues during the spring and your opinion on the best month to fish that area in the spring?
WELCOME TO THE FUN FACTORY, I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY. SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU SOON I'M FROM THE SOUTH.

·
Registered
168 Posts
May seems to be the best. As that water warms, less and less bites. Stripers ae best at night and the blues come and go. Last year I missed the blues every time I went but did pick up a few good fluke. I stop going in July and August as it always seems much less productive with many more people on it. The good thing about it is that paying the $7 fee puts you in with more serious people than not. Plenty of room and most people are respectful of one another. If not, Kathy throws them over the rail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts