BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Hate to say it, but that could have been from any jetty in the state. I guess if you don't speak english (or only when you want too) you can try and use it as a defense for not knowing the law...... :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice to see the bust. What's the penalty per fish? If they don't understand the regulations, they'll certainly understand dollars and/or jail.

·
Registered
7,567 Posts
Nice to see them busted!:thumbsup:

I called the CO the other week on some of our foreign friends who were fishing from the top of a certain high bridge at night with an obvious short at one guys feet. The CO's reply was "just one?". I doubt they sent anyone out there that night. Said bridge has been taken over by forigners this past year. Anyone know how to say "closed season" in Spanish or any Asian dialect? Tides being what they are right now I would expect to see them up there this week after dark.

·
Registered
211 Posts
it may be racist to say or whatever but i dont care it seems every asian and spanish person that i see fishing from whatever peir or bridge, ALWAYS has someone running fish from there rods to a cooler in there car, and you never quite see the fish when anyone else who catches a fish shows it off for a second, and these guys do this s**t everytime there out there...it makes me sick and you go to say something to them and they pull there bulls**t no speak english crap...I wanna just strangle them people...same thing with crabs they go out crabbing and keep EVERY SINGLE crab that goes into there net or cage...one day im gonna snap and hurt someone over it...but the rangers come and break my balls because i have some tattoos when these people are raping the rules and regs...and target smaller fish...and keep everything they dont have a ruler or tape measurer ANYWHERE near them...it makes me sick...and I hope they get the maximum penalty for what they've done, its just pure ignorance...you should not be striper fishing with that small of a cooler anyway

·
Registered
380 Posts
Again, Good to see them busted. We don't keep any bass if they aren't 29+. Don't want to risk the fines. That must be a $10,000 fine at least. I wonder if they make them pay? I know if it were me I would have to pay. They should confiscate the vehicle, boat, and all equipment.

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
In the grander scheme of things with everything that is going on in this country those fish are minor. People have got to eat and that gubment employee ought to be out of a job. Probably not a popular opinion but its an opinion just the same. Country is going to hell in a handbasket and people are worried about someone feeding his family.

If you want to have a debate about deporting illegals that would be great.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
its their culture. they dont know any different. they have destroyed the fisheries in their own countries. and also same reasons for why they always leave so much trash.... the majority of these people either are related to or came over here from countries where they dont understand what a trash can is. they throw their trash out their kitchen windows and let it just pile up...

·
Banned
270 Posts
Well who is responsible for letting them into our country? We need to arrest those who bring or allow trash like this over the border and destroy our habitats. I seen an immigrant on the manasquan inlet jetty one rare time I missed a party boat.. I decided to toss a few bucktails for fluke until the next half day PB trip.. meanwhile this immigrant no speak english was baiting his hook with real live tapeworms:eek::confused: Talk about making one puke!!! All I was thinking was at that time, any bait shop that sells tapeworms?:confused:I tried finding this out but this mexican spoke no english:nuts: God only knows where the tapeworms came from in his plastic container.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
My old boss was a jetty rat, and always complaining about non-english speakers poaching shorts.

For Christmas one year, I found a nice square blue cap with "I.N.S." on it. He later laughed and told me the jetties would open up like the red sea when he walked down them with that cap on.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.