BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headed out around 6:00am with loosedrag and some friends on my boat.and i'm glad we did.first fish was on around 6:30 and it was a steady pick till 10:30 thats when "the boss" said i had to leave :D most of our bass were 29 to 33" with some little guys in there.saw some barn boats out there today .the seas were like 1 or 2 feet and the wind and rain held off till 11:00.it was one hell of a nice day,new motor ran great,fish were hungry,and i spent some time with friends on the water.well i need to get my striper meat ready for dinner ;) ,matt

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tsstriper, pics??? we were near capemay thats all i can say,we all know how the spot thing is
anyway thanks guys it was a great day, looking forward to more ,matt

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why yes we were. saw the rod bent on your end also :D i,ll tell you skip that is one nice looking boat.kind of funny today with the bite,seemed lite and some of the fish were fouled hooked??i had 40.5 as water temp maybe that had something to do with it.looked like adam had some also.how about that gannet action was that sick or what?? man that had my blood going :D well good seeing you will try next week ,i think the big girls will be their by then,good fishing ,matt

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by sweet release1:
why yes we were. saw the rod bent on your end also :D i,ll tell you skip that is one nice looking boat.kind of funny today with the bite,seemed lite and some of the fish were fouled hooked??i had 40.5 as water temp maybe that had something to do with it.looked like adam had some also.how about that gannet action was that sick or what?? man that had my blood going :D well good seeing you will try next week ,i think the big girls will be their by then,good fishing ,matt
Good seeing you Matt...yeah..the boat is ok :D She get's it done. That was crazy. Also heard they ha them on clams today...but I'll wait a bit longer to do that ;) Good seeing you and good job! :cool:

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by sweet release1:
tss ok i got ya how you been.hope mike gets his boat by next week ,so we can all get in on this ;) ,matt
Good Bro!!!
He stopped by and of course had to rub it in.

When he gets that boat we'll have to dirty it up for him :D
Cause you know he can't do it alone

I'll see you soon I'm sure!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya skip i was thinking clams but only had plugs.hope i did not get too close ,i was trying to give your party room,but the fish seemed to be in one place
nice to see things are starting to open up good luck with the bass,matt

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tsstriper ,ya can't wait to get blood on his new boat
you know he will freak out :D matt

[ 03-25-2006, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: sweet release1 ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I hope I gave you guys enough room ;)

We had 13 or 14 with a 13 and 15 pounder. Joe had a LARGE dis his plug at the boat.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.