BASS BARN banner

Kids Tourney. Stuff needed

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  fishhard 
#1 ·
This will be the 3rd year I will be running the Trout tournement at Birch Grove Park in Northfield,NJ. Once again, I'll be looking for some donations of Fishing equipt, or anything a kid would enjoy. Last year ended up being a great day. Unfortunatly the weather sucked. Anyone that wants to help out with a donation, or can donate time the day of the tourney, please drop me an e-mail at bayman035@verizon.net.
Without the help of some incredible people on here, this thing wouldn't happen. I'll post more details later.
Tourney date April 10th
Time -register starting at 7am, fishing 8am-12pm
Ages 5-15

#3 ·
What kind of stuff do you need? I have two little girls that would probably get a kick out of this do you have any more info. How strict are you about the age requiremnt as my 3 year old is the one that really into fishing:) Let me know how I can help

#4 ·
PA BARNERS - I usually drop some things off with Eelball the weekend before the tourney. Had a few guys drop some things off at my place in CONSHOHOCKEN that I passed along. Same thing this year, if you want to get some stuff down there for the kids feel free to drop them off at my place and I will make sure they get into the kid's hands.

You can email through the Bass Barn for my information.

RyanF

#12 ·
Eelball... if you want to use a backbay/inshore 4 hour striper trip for a prize, you can sign me up as long as you will sign on as first mate for the day ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.