BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,819 Posts
Well I can’t stand Comcast but I’m not going through the trouble of going dish or fios. And I’ve been with the same cell company forever. I don’t want to become loyal to Verizon, who will likely just become another company on that list of yours.

·
Registered
13,819 Posts
Think about just how many people have Comcast cable service and AT&T for cell service. And K8 telling me, 1 person, to suck it up. I’m not even sure how to compare it. Maybe like 10 million raindrops in a storm and I’m the one raindrop that evaporates before hitting the ground. Like it will make a difference. It would cause more grief to me than to them that is for certain.

·
Administrator
7,241 Posts
Think about just how many people have Comcast cable service and AT&T for cell service. And K8 telling me, 1 person, to suck it up. I’m not even sure how to compare it. Maybe like 10 million raindrops in a storm and I’m the one raindrop that evaporates before hitting the ground. Like it will make a difference. It would cause more grief to me than to them that is for certain.
You need to brush up on your FMTuna logic :)

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Comcast an Horizon would be the only problem

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'd like to but I can't boycott many of those companies as most of us can't because they are what's out there. If I had a boatload of time and money I could seek alternatives. I'll have to be more creative expounding my passive aggressiveness. Life goes on.

·
Registered
20,104 Posts

·
Registered
76,356 Posts
There are many different ways to boycott/protest against organizations. They became the way they did over time, it will take time to fix it. Kids and youth love rebellion. They need to be positioned as the anti-freedom group, the rest will germinate from there.

·
Registered
18,389 Posts
That's a tough list to boycott. For example, if I want internet, choices in my area are comcast or verizon DSL. Best I can do is reduce my footprint with them wherever possible. When it's time for a new phone, I can switch to android.

What that list makes clear is the extent of corporatism or fascism that permeates our system. The people have lost their country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts