BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta say pretty dissapointed... not gonna single anybody out but good portion of the vendors were charging over retail for off brand jigs ect... I usally go to flea markets for things like umbrella rigs, jigs and things like this but today i walked home empty handed because honestly i could get the same deals at just about any B&T. So for any of you going to more flea markets through this winter make sure you price check things your interested in before you go just because its a flea market doesnt mean its reasonable.

Best Deal i saw was $6 dollar 4 oz spro bucktails and $6 dollar Gulps nothing crazy. probly were a few more deals hidden throughout but nothing that i can recall right now.

The one product i was really impressed with was a vendor selling the 32 oz tile fish bucktails that JerseyCoast carries they looked awesome :thumbsup:.

I'll be at the Hi Mar flea market hopefully some better deals to be had.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Used to be able to get some nice deals at the flea markets....mite be a few deals to be had...
But it sounds like everyone wants the retail or better now?....times are a changin!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts