BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Anyone fish under the dam at Lake Nockamixon? I heard its a good spot for catfish. What is the best way to get to under the dam from rt 313?

Do you guys know anything else about this spot? I will be going there once the weather warms up.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
This is actually one of the best spots on the lake if you flat out want to catch fish and don't care what. Almost every species in the lake can be caught in this are in moderation but I know trout are sometimes caught here along with sunnies and bass definately a few ctafish too. I only fished there one time at that spot but I have heard good things.:)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I think you mean below the dam?In the spillway area?Summer time cats.Or move down stream and fish where the creek goes into the river lots of cats there.

FC

·
Registered
389 Posts
There are some nice cats down there. Plus if you are using liver you have a good chance to get a hybrid striper. I would take a Long A Bomber with ya cause alot of times there will be a Muskie or 2 there as well. I used to take Big shiners and chubs there alot cause everything will hit those including the fat Walleye that are down there as well. I would access it from S. Rock road and parkon the shoulder of the road by the overflow basinand walk through the woods, around the end of the fence and there will be a trail along a big rock wall. Take that trail up to the spillway. Watch out for icesickles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.