BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Great way to end the year FD. Headin' out on Sunday to get a start on the 2012, here's hoping I have something to report too.
Happy New Year to you as well.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
My last was on the 26th, I went out on the 31st for about 45 minutes but got the skunk.....Will be out tomorrow hoping to get the first of 2012!:) Oh, I mean Bass, no trout here!:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's ok Joe. I'm sure most of us didn't expect to see such a nice day this late in the year anyway. Any fish on Dec 31 is a good fish. Me and Mazz hit one of our favorite spots and bagged 2 LMB's and 4 Picks. Happy New Year and good fishing in 2012.

·
Registered
231 Posts
thats a really nice trout. went out fri. to my favorite pond. got 2-1 3lb. the other 2.5lbs. both on a basspro lipless crank. fished it yo yo. both fish hit on the drop. must be in winter mode, not much of a fight.

·
Registered
204 Posts
12/31, caught, on a # 9 floating, rainbow trout Rapala, & deceased a 17" rainbow in the S. Branch Raritan R. behind Hunterdon Health & Wellness Center Clinton Campus, 1738 Route 31 North, Clinton, NJ 08809. Hunt. Co. Parks built has an access / trail to the river. My first time there,.....fish was in a deep pool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.