BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well cut outta work early to try and bag a keeper before the dead line.. Didn't get the keeper but I did manage to catch three, a 14" 18" and a 24" .. Put the time in this March, and lost a keeper first week.... At my feet no less.. But least I was able to put a cpl on the dock before march ended and hopefully will have my motor back up and running before the herring run.. Man it was a tough month..lol My face is bout red as the coke can sitting on my desk, put a dent in the wallet from the bloods and gear.. But you know what it was all worth it.. We are lucky to have such a great fishery on the Big"D besides the Shad , Herring and Striper run there's Large mouth, Small mouth, Walleye, Carp, Yellow perch, White perch,<AKA blood worm thieves> And from time to time over the years Bow fin and Sturgeon are caught and yes the catfish are plentiful.... My friends and I have bagged some cats close to the 15lb range and they are fun as heck to catch.. Well April is here and big Cows are a coming and I just wanted to wish all the Bass Barners GOOD LUCK, TIGHT LINES, AND GOOD RELEASES.. Paul :cool:

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Way to go P-ditty thanks for pissing me off and sending it to my phone also. Now tell everybody the truth it is the one in your fish tank in the living room and the pic is staged.

We will be over sunday for the BBQ and fishing off the dock.....like how I invited myself Jersey style!

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nice effort, wish I could have been on the river more than I was in March. Oh well, C&R time.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
bluefish024, Well said and at least you got out can't get anything from the couch.... we are very lucky indeed to have such a great fishery world class IMO and right in our back yards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts