BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, a little late with these but these are from Saturday July 15th.
Out for the day were Capt Frank, not shown this time. 240. the Big pole and jbones. 240 is on the camera and got these nice shots.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Then after a few tuna and dolphin.....Mr Blue showed up and took off for the horizon after he felt some steel. You can just about make out the bait ball in the upper left hand side of the picture that this guy came up out of on the second circle around it.

·
Registered
16,554 Posts
Great pics John.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
excuse me while I go relieve myself! Congratulations guys. What a day.
you know your getting good when you have time to grab the camara with a slob on the line.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
WOW!!! Excellant pics. Can you tell us what type camera you guys had out there?

·
Registered
529 Posts
WOW you guys make me look real skinny!!! 240 did a great job on the pictures looking forward to them going on the wall!

Jbones we need to thank him for all the knowledge he has put in and also for borrowing it from the CM boys!!!(LOL) :cool:

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Beautiful pictures, we got a big white last week, once we hooked up and ran for the video camera and the batteries were dead, grabbed a digital and the batteries were missing. We did manage to get a few shots before we released it, but your pictures are awsome. Nice Job

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, not to sure of the camera but its nothing special just takes real good pictures. Pictures will be better next time since 240 read the book and found out how to take action shots. We had a few more jumping action shots on the white but the camera was on the wrong setting. I couldn't believe the pictures of the blue he caught. Cool thing with the camera is you can zoom all the way in and crop the pics after and blow them up. Its a little Cannon about 4-500 bucks. I'll see if I can get the actual model number. We got real lucky and had a few extra hands to man a camera and conditions were flat so the shots turned out nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts