BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dove with nate again today. Hit the beach early, got rained on out in the water, did pretty good on fish and OK on bugs. Tally was 5 triggers, one hogfish, 2 muttons, 4 bugs. Nate got a small porgy and a small yellow jack. viz was hazy, 20-30 ft from the beach out to 2nd reef. lots of triggerfish moved in shallow today but only found 5 keepers out of all the ones we saw. I shot another hogfiah but it tore off and disappeared into a cave in the reef.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buddy forgot his gopro.

Another picture, one of the rat bastard triggerfish's teeth... got attacked by two and just couldnt resist killing them.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
i got my gopro a little late this year, can't wait to put it to more use this year. don't worry, ill try and film plenty of nj's waters and <5 foot vis so you don't miss it to much :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got my gopro a little late this year, can't wait to put it to more use this year. don't worry, ill try and film plenty of nj's waters and <5 foot vis so you don't miss it to much :D

Im moving back to NJ for the summer for work so Ill be around and diving this summer when Im not working :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts