BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Judging by the weather report, we figured we'd better take advantage of this morning or be shut out for a few days. So, my fishin buddy and I hit the inlet at about 9 for the last few hours of the incoming.

We used clam and some chum, and knock on wood they worked well for us. We worked a couple spots by the white water we like. We put 9 in the boat, although I was surprised to see two midgets in the mix. Two of them were only 21 inches long.

The biggest was 32, and a couple were perfect upper end slots at 27.5.

Best part of the day? NO WIND. Absolutely breathless. That's so rare lately, we didn't mind the drizzle on the way home. So, overall? A perfect day! Fish cooperated, didn't get beat up, and home early enough to have one for dinner.

Was today Thanksgiving? Nah, but I'll thank the good Lord today anyway

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
I knew it. The conditions were great but I couldn't get out. I'm glad you could and the fish were good to you.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

·
Registered
833 Posts
Sounds good RH.....I was down in beach haven most of the morning,(working)....I kept peaking my head over the dunes,to see if the birds were working...the ocean was real nice!Maybe by the weekend the weather will get better...Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving....(go fishing!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts