BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you would like to learn to cast a fly rod? Or, you have been fly fishing for many years, and would like to improve your casting skills.
Well, This is FOR YOU!
The SJCFA has arrainged to have world renowned casting instructor Ed Jaworowski down for the day! It will be a one time only oppertunity to spend the day with Ed, as he teaches classroom theory, and actual "rod in your hand" casting for about a 6 hour lesson. It will be held in Washington Township South Jersey on Saturday September 18th from 9am till about 3 or so. We will break at lunch time and stop by Don Franco's Italian Deli where you can order whatever your heart desires!
Lunch is included in the cost.The price is $90 for the day. This event is open to members of the SJCFA, but if you are interested in attanding and you are a non member, shoot me an email and I will see if we have a sport open that we can reserve for you.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yes I am interested,tried to email you but did not get thru.Will be at the meeting tues.Thanks,John

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I'm not sure the 10-2 metronome cast works too well in the salt :D . My cast is more of a sidearm 8:30-2 or 12-4, depending on the wind speed and direction. You'll find that Ed doesn't abide to the 10-2 cast either ;) .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts