BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 Left Handed Wilson DD5 Staff 10 degree drivers with regular flex Grafalloy shafts - one has never been used and still has the plastic on it ($70 --> $60) and one was lightly used for half a season ($40 --> $30)…$100 --> $80 for both. From what I’ve seen, this driver retailed for $299 when it first hit the market.
Left Handed Tommy Armour Metal Persimmon 13 degree Strong 3-wood – lightly used for half a season…$40 --> $30.

$135 --> $99 for all 3.

I was hoping a left-handed golfing Barner could use these before they’re sold to a golf shop. Please email [email protected] with any questions.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Lefties?

These clubs are a great deal for a left-handed golfer. Reasonable offers won't be refused for 1, 2, or all 3.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'm a left-handed golfer Barner living in Wayne!
However, I golf about once a year and I find it hard to justify $ on clubs, especially w/ boating season coming up. That being said.....

Are you saying you have 2 of the same exact club (driver) plus a 3 wood?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flynn-S. said:
I'm a left-handed golfer Barner living in Wayne!
However, I golf about once a year and I find it hard to justify $ on clubs, especially w/ boating season coming up. That being said.....

Are you saying you have 2 of the same exact club (driver) plus a 3 wood?
Yes, I have 2 of the same model driver...I bought 2 since I have a second set of clubs and I wanted some consistency, but it doesn't work with my swing. And yes, I have a 3-wood available as well. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing/trying them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reduced!

$99 for all 3, or $10 off each club. I would consider working out a trade for transom and shaft zincs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts