Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1959 Posts

·
Registered
62,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen, start your engines!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many of you will be starting today in the Mullica and in the Bay, and soon enough we'll be out on the reefs. I'm going to put all of my reports for this year in this thread, and I invite everyone else in the LEI area to do so as well.

Let's define our boundaries for these reports as the Mullica - Great Bay - LEI - GSN Reef down to AC Reef, and any areas immediately surrounding the GB/LEI area.

I'd also ask that we try to keep this to mostly "reports" posts. We don't want all the reports lost in between pages of chatter. ;)

Sadly, I won't be able to contribute any fishing reports for another week or two, but hopefully some of the usual suspects get us off to a good start today.

See you out there! :wave:

·
Registered
62,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
On a side note, the thread is not limited to "success" reports only. If you tried, but came up empty, a detailed report of who, what, when and generally where (no spot burns) is most welcome. A report of an attempt that came up empty is still enough to get the blood pumping for everyone else. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,717 Posts

I catched 2 fish today. I was told by my wife its your Birthday now go fishing.:D

·
Banned
1,551 Posts
...Let's define our boundaries for these reports as the Mullica - Great Bay - LEI - GSN Reef down to AC reef, and any areas immediately surrounding the GB/LEI area.
Why not just call it the New Jersey report?

I'll be able to throw in my Pickeral and Large mouth reports, they're in the Mullica.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
hey mullica bob i like to talk to you a bit more about the lmb in the mullica i was introduced to them bout 2 years ago and have had lotsa sucess fishing jan and feb there was wondering bout some other times of the year

·
Registered
885 Posts
Taking the boat down to Ocean City in the am for spring service. Then a few weekends of cleanup and maintenance and all ready for an April 15th season openner. Have business trip to Vegas and some taug trips lined up to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Looking forward to seeing the gang out on the water.

MB, I have to get in at least one river trip with you this spring. Let me know when and I will try to make it.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
talked to the boys at West creek outboard today... the 'sea fevre" will be spring tuned by Mar 27 th. Im gonna tweek er for 6- 10 days should be in no later than April 10. Will be spending most of my time herring fishing in April. See u goons out there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Do to a tough year financially I'm not going to be able to go in this year:(:(. I will be following the reports on this thread and hopefully posting a few when I can get out with friends.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I haven't been there for 3 years Scott, when Kenny Lipton aka Hustler passed away he sort of willed me his slip in the back of his house. I only go there to buy fuel when I need it. When you treat people like crap it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

1 - 20 of 1959 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.