BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend is the Leonardo Bass Event at the State Marina. Is anyone going? Fishing has been RED HOT!!! I had plans for a once a year *off road Hummer event on Sat. but am thinking about blowing it off for this one.

Registration is 100.00 per boat and Capt. meeting is 6:30 Friday at the Marina...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the info I found No website but I spoke with Bob and everything is a go...

Leonardo Striped bass event
May 20, 2006 - Leonardo State Marinq, New Jersey
Entry fees: $100 per boat
Prize: $9000 total split in 4 places

·
Registered
12,974 Posts
I figure I will give it a try. What do I have to lose except $100.00 bucks. I will spend more at the GoGo bar on Friday night.

·
Registered
12,974 Posts
I figure I will give it a try. What do I have to lose except $100.00 bucks. I will spend more at the GoGo bar on Friday night.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loose I here it is a smaller tourney but have heard it's a good time... I figure with how hot it's been out there it can't hurt but with another large tourney going on this weekend right down the street it's gunna be crazzzzzzzy out on the water. Has anyone tried the outside? Might not be a bad idea if the bay gets jammed up.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Hey man your gonna start talking with an accent if you spend any more time up there .... :D

I'll be in camoflage this weekend ;)

[ 05-18-2006, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: In Depth ]

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by In Depth:
Hey man your gonna start talking with an accent if you spend any more time up there .... :D

I'll be in camoflage this weekend ;)
The funny part is that he wasn't even sure that he wanted to go up there last week.
He was doubting the reasearch that I had done on the place :rolleyes:

Your Welcome Mike
:D

Good luck!

In Depth's new camo!! :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
TSS You da man Thanks again bro!

In depth that camo jacket isnt as bright as the neon pants :eek:

·
Registered
12,974 Posts
Does anybody know if the tourney was held or not. I could have fished both days but, after the beating I took Saturday it just wasn't worth it. Especially since the bite sucked!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Even though they called small craft and several of heard it, they had the tourney on Sunday. Last I checked the the biggest fish was only 27 lbs.

ASA had a 44 lber weighed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts