BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With trout season here I drove to Leonards on Lansdowne Av in Upper Darby only to be turned away, as they have closed their doors permanently. ***NOTE: They continue to have a bait vending machine in the parking lot.***

Sad to see a small neighborhood fishing/hunting operation close. Although KMart & Wallmart sell fishing gear, their selection usually sucks because their odering process involves someone who knows nothing about fishing or even when fishing season begins.

This being said, where are you buying your live baits / gear in Delaware County?

·
Registered
277 Posts
We have everything you need for trout from spinners to fly fishing along with live bait. Wax, Mealworms, Red Worms all the powerbait etc.

·
Registered
277 Posts
With trout season here I drove to Leonards on Lansdowne Av in Upper Darby only to be turned away, as they have closed their doors permanently. ***NOTE: They continue to have a bait vending machine in the parking lot.***

Sad to see a small neighborhood fishing/hunting operation close. Although KMart & Wallmart sell fishing gear, their selection usually sucks because their odering process involves someone who knows nothing about fishing or even when fishing season begins.

This being said, where are you buying your live baits / gear in Delaware County?
Stop over we have everything you need!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Arts Animals in Holmes has a decent supply. Bait selection is good in the spring for Big D stripers. Bloods etc.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I tried to post a link but couldn't do it from my tablet. It says he passed in the obits. You can search it here at the Delaware county Dailey times back in Jan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.