BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great video Matt....
Come to think of it, it's well past 5:00 right now, and time to go see what's left in the liquor cabinet......:D
Go get em Tony! Just keep it between the bouys!:wave:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Late yesterday afternoon returning from my walk. Wind died and sun was just starting to set. Perfect day. Stopped dead in my tracks. Robin up on a roof. Not it's typical chirping noise. This one was singing all out. The sound they do when picking their territory and nesting.

Can't wait for the clocks to jump an hour. And some clown will complain that they lost an hour of sleep. Lets loose four so it doesn't get dark till midninght.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
362 Posts
took a walk in Cape May yesturday and saw more then a dozen robins and the bulbs are sprouting in my flower beds...it was a nice sign of life and a glance at the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cant Wait!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Late yesterday afternoon returning from my walk. Wind died and sun was just starting to set. Perfect day. Stopped dead in my tracks. Robin up on a roof. Not it's typical chirping noise. This one was singing all out. The sound they do when picking their territory and nesting.

Can't wait for the clocks to jump an hour. And some clown will complain that they lost an hour of sleep. Lets loose four so it doesn't get dark till midninght.:thumbsup:
I can't wait for the No Bones fluke tourney this year Fred! Time to start recruiting team 7MI:thumbsup: I hope its on opening day again. As far as complaining about sleep we've had all winter to do that!! Almost time to throw the TV out the window and start fishing again.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Just returned from my walk today. It was raining with a northeast breeze picking up and I didn't hear one robin.........Stupid robins.:wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.