BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skip headed out to the rips today on an open boat trip. They had 12 bass to around 35". The water temp was 44 degrees. He said they seemed to hit a lot better and be more aggresive. Looks like a good weekend coming up!!!

[ 03-25-2004, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Skip,
You are an animal.congrats,I see you guy's are rite back were ya left off !!!!!! Catch um up.Vinny

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrads on the good trip guys. I bucktailed the Del. side rips on Tues and zipped in 41.2 temps.It proves to me again how spring temps can be critical to the bite.

Its official now in Del. Two stripers 28"+ is the limit. No more slots.What did NJ decide to do. Thanks BB

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
You guys can thank me! I decided last minute to cancell :( I'm sure todays catches will be even better as I had to say no today also :rolleyes:
Sorry Capt. Lew

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by sparse grey:
SC Glad you got into them. What were you using?? Ron
sparse,

We were using bucktails tipped with a mackeral or herring strip. The bite has slowed in the last few days...But with this E-NE wind we think that the action will pick up. The fish are here ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.