BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out yesterday out of brielle on a twelve hour trip. morning was very good and steady with every drop untill the doggies came but the captain was well aware and stayed on it as soon as they started to come up he shifted or moved and we were back catchin fish. i went with two other friends who dont get out as much and they were catchin them. few cod were caught around the boat pool winner was about 7lbs maybe a pound or so more. anyway final results betwen the three of us was 83 ling my friends got about twenty ea and i covered the other halp no problem. weather was so calm sunny seas about 1 foot we fished fairly deep from say 220-290 all day had one drop with all nice ling coming up got a few three to four pounders myself in that drop. fished with clams and squid both worked very well. anyway glad to be out and see such good ling fishing it was great to get some freezer space taken away with some good ol' mud marlin. hope to get out soon trip only cost 75 thats with a ten dollar pool. its originally 75 but online they have a coupon for 10 off as long as they have over 15pl so pool was basically free. anyway welll well worth it hope to get out there soon before this weather drops and it turns them off for a little. i suggest getting out as soon as possible as they fishing has been very steady. mates actually said it was a medium day they have been having some phenomenal catches. tight lines guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts