BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting involved in a few tournaments this year. I am mostly interested in joining them just for fun/possible bragging rights if we do well. I'm am definitely not in the same class as the guys going for six figure marlin tournaments in their sport fishing boats. Would anyone mind listing some fun tournaments with buy-in's for less than a few hundred dollars? I boat out of the GE Inlet and have a 28' walkaround.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Gabt

Bluefish tourn, ,fun tourn ,awards dinner with great door prizes, etc, GE inlet weight station would be Seaview Harbor, Get a few guys together and the cost is low 250,00 per boat,,, Proceeds go to local cancer patients.
I been fishing it for the past 16 years, this year they added a Fluke div for smaller boats that like to stay in the bay..

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Bluefish tourn, ,fun tourn ,awards dinner with great door prizes, etc, GE inlet weight station would be Seaview Harbor, Get a few guys together and the cost is low 250,00 per boat,,, Proceeds go to local cancer patients.
I been fishing it for the past 16 years, this year they added a Fluke div for smaller boats that like to stay in the bay..
Great tournament as Joe says. I'm on the committee. Also, the Absecon Saltwater Sportsmen's open tournament in July. Proceeds go to taking handicapped kids out for a day of fishing. Carpenters also put on a good tournament. I hear that Maynard's has a good fluke and a good striper tournament. Don't know the dates.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Great tournament as Joe says. I'm on the committee. Also, the Absecon Saltwater Sportsmen's open tournament in July. Proceeds go to taking handicapped kids out for a day of fishing. Carpenters also put on a good tournament. I hear that Maynard's has a good fluke and a good striper tournament. Don't know the dates.
Capt Dave runs a few nice tourney's every year. In the fall the striped bass Do It All Night tourney is alot of fun.
http://www.abseconbay.com/abseconbay/main.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts