BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reading the weather report and it wasnt looking good...Sign #1

Realized that when my buddy checked the tides he became retarted and was off by 4 hrs...Sign #2

Getting up and seeing the rain...Sign #3

My two lifeless woman-whipped buddies knocking on the door begging me to take them out...Sign #4

Got to the Marina and I realized I forgot the tackle box...Sign#5
that was ok because i had what we needed on the boat.

No clams at that Marina...only bunker...Sign #6

Do you see the pattern yet...so far Ive been awake for 2hrs and I havnt seen one good sign to go out yet.
We head out anyway because of my inability to resist peer pressure. Thank God my friends dont do drugs.
5 wet cold boring gas burning hours later our boat tour was over and we headed to the marina. Im glad it was my turn to fillet the fish we caught...because there were none. Only $40.00 per guy later I was home changing out of my wet bunker smelling clothes when I realized that I still had the key to the boat in my pocket...which means the guy in charge of flushing the motor cant turn it on...Yeah you guessed it...the boat was 30 minute drive away.
Sign #7

Next trip is on my terms!
Sincerly
The Duke and the Two Tards

·
Registered
9,332 Posts
CANCER BEATER, THAN GOD YOUR STILL ALIVE TO EXPERIENCE ONE OF THOSE DAYS! :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Ouch!!

Dude, that sucks. We'll pray the fishing gods smile upon you on your next trip!! ;)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
cancerbeater said:
reading the weather report and it wasnt looking good...Sign #1

Realized that when my buddy checked the tides he became retarted and was off by 4 hrs...Sign #2

Getting up and seeing the rain...Sign #3

My two lifeless woman-whipped buddies knocking on the door begging me to take them out...Sign #4

Got to the Marina and I realized I forgot the tackle box...Sign#5
that was ok because i had what we needed on the boat.

No clams at that Marina...only bunker...Sign #6

Do you see the pattern yet...so far Ive been awake for 2hrs and I havnt seen one good sign to go out yet.
We head out anyway because of my inability to resist peer pressure. Thank God my friends dont do drugs.
5 wet cold boring gas burning hours later our boat tour was over and we headed to the marina. Im glad it was my turn to fillet the fish we caught...because there were none. Only $40.00 per guy later I was home changing out of my wet bunker smelling clothes when I realized that I still had the key to the boat in my pocket...which means the guy in charge of flushing the motor cant turn it on...Yeah you guessed it...the boat was 30 minute drive away.
Sign #7

Next trip is on my terms!
Sincerly
The Duke and the Two Tards
Been there done that!!:D But also been there and knocked the socks off them!! You will getem next time. Great read though, I love the signature!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts