BASS BARN banner
301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Back from NC gonna give it a go today, apparently, I'll have to drive around a dredge again today at low tide. Looks like I'll have to move again this year and Tuckerton Creek is out because they're dredging there too. Maybe I'll try to go to BL this year so I don't have to drive so far to get on the early striper bite.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 · (Edited)
LER was slow today, looked like it was going to be a fast drift but it was under 1 kt and was on the bottom with 5oz. I didn't get bait or ice because I really didn't think I was fishing today, left the dock with several bags of Gulp. Had lots of taps, and not too many hard hits, 1 short and 1 17" that I didn't even net because it looked small but it measured out, so I ate it for dinner tonight. Glad I got out today, black flies were there but they left me alone....Picaridin!!! I love it.

There is a dredge at the end of the creek but they told me that the pipes will be well marked. I guess the last crew felt that way too. I have a guy in Forked River who may be able to help.

301 - 303 of 303 Posts