BASS BARN banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hopefully we can get out at least one day this weekend if not both. I don't mind rain but I do mind 15mph winds. It's gotta be 10 or less for me to fish the bay, I'd like to try the backside of the fish factory this weekend. Possibly launch from great bay marina, capt. mikes, cape horn. Fish the creeks then the ditches around 7 islands.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'll be out fishing this weekend, in the rain it looks like(as of today)... Hopefully there are some fish around, I haven't heard much lately.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Hopefully we can get out at least one day this weekend if not both. I don't mind rain but I do mind 15mph winds. It's gotta be 10 or less for me to fish the bay, I'd like to try the backside of the fish factory this weekend. Possibly launch from great bay marina, capt. mikes, cape horn. Fish the creeks then the ditches around 7 islands.
Was @ Capt Mikes for 4 seasons, Tim's a great guy!

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
can we get this thread made sticky?
I finally figured out how to report threads. I 'reported' the 2020 and this one with notations/request to boost this to a sticky. If that doesn't get attention.......then we will see if I ever hit 10,000 posts lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looks like we’re sticky now!

Gave it a try this morning. Had two swirls throwing plugs, never actually hit. Trolled a bunch, marked a crap load of fish but didn’t have a touch. Worked all over.

Got gas at Great Bay and they mentioned rumors of blues being around. I didn’t see anything pointing to that, should be close though.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts