BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could give me a starting point for tog fishing this weekend. Little egg reef, garden state south, or any other ideas. I am new to the area and just need a place to start. Thanks in advance Bill Cline

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
There's only a couple of wrecks on the LER. If you go to GSS reef you'll probably have better luck finding a wreck that's not occupied. I've not been out to the wrecks this year but I hear things are good.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Bill, I'll be togging Thursday at least and maybe Friday in the same areas. I will let you know whats up before you go. Bob

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I was on the AC reef the friday before.Good Tog fishing,got my limit,and released another 15 or so.Biggest fish of the day was 9lb.The AC reef is a little farther,but there is many more wrecks there.The LE is limited,as well as the GSS.If you get a nice day there will be alot of competion for a wreck.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
John were you out to the ACR in your boat? How's she runnin this year. I did make it out there earlier this year. Flat as a pancake, no wind , weird current couln't get anchored properly. Tried a slow drift w/o result.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Yes I was out there in my boat all by my lonesome.Boat is still running well with 500 hrs on engine.I have got alot of little chips in the fiberglass an whatnot over the last 4 years though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts