BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thing going on in the back this week. I was doing well at night until last week with the flood tides. Switched to the front over the weekend but was getting bigger fish in the back at night. Just curious if anybody is still hooking up in the back at night. I would love to get another night in but with limited time dont want to waste a trip if I am better off out front. No spots needed I have my favorite yakking spot ready to go. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
31,497 Posts
Usually nights die off this time of year but I'm still doing better at night. I'm still waiting for the night when nothing is there.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Had ten stripers way up in the back yesterday. This was a day trip so I can't say anything about night. What I can say is that there was a lot of action with small fish working the shallows and big fish feeding on the bottom. Water temp is low 50's and there are still blueclaws active.

Over the past week I have seen more fish at our dock from the back than the boats fising the rips. More and bigger.

I have been fishing way in the back so I'm not talking about the inlet. Yesterday we were a few hundred yards from the Parkway and had a constant bite.

I believe the back will be active until it closes at the end of the year.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
day bite has been outstanding in the back ,all day long

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.