BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Albie Damned is on 10-12lb blues near the TI bell bouy. Fish are tearing up peanut bunker. They are hooking fish on every cast.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Rob-

I expect a phone call tomorrow! We are thinking of going down on Friday.

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by bass on the brain:
Thanks Brian,I'll be out there tomorrow!
No problem, I won't be back down till it is blowing at least 25 kts :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Broke the inlet at 5:15 and did'nt have to go far ;) six bass between 27" to 36" all before the sun came up over the horizon,and then picked at them untill 8:15 on 4" storms.I'll be back down on thursday thru saterday....catch them up!!!!! :D

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work!!

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Outta Bounds:
Brian :
Are you going to be fishing this weekend?

BRIAN
I will be down....all depends on the w*nd. I saw you cruise by APM, do any good?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
We went out front and fished for about 45 min. I had my son with me and the wind came on and he wanted to come home . Saw alot of bait , but nothing other than bluefish. I will be fishing Friday on my boat and going with some buddies Sat in the rips. Hopefully the forecast will remain the same , which might be the first time in a couple of months.

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Was out on the SI Lump on monday...trolled around for about 30 minutes prospecting....saw some marks but no knockdowns.

Towed a guy who had one under a lot of activity down near Hereford.

Will try for surface action Thurs/Fri.

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Outta Bounds:
We went out front and fished for about 45 min. I had my son with me and the wind came on and he wanted to come home . Saw alot of bait , but nothing other than bluefish. I will be fishing Friday on my boat and going with some buddies Sat in the rips. Hopefully the forecast will remain the same , which might be the first time in a couple of months.
I will either be in the rips or DB Sat, depending on weather. I will look for you.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Good sign Capt Scott.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brian,
Don't think I'm going out today. Winds are pretty stiff. Great weather report for the next few days. About time. Now if can just get the fish to cooperate!
I'll post Friday AM on Thurs. afternoons success.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I fished the TI area on Tuesday with buddy from the bridge past the AYC. No bites all day. Beautiful fall day, warm, hardly any wind but no fish biting, very disappointing.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Anyone going friday? We will be out front. To you thursday fisherman, please report in!!
My report will be up for the weekenders. General biting info is like gold this time of year.

·
Registered
228 Posts
We are planning on heading out Saturday morning; may head down to the rips if the weather is not to bad.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Went out front yesterday afternoon. Same story. Lots of blues busting peanut bunker. Saw some real lunkers jumping right out of the water. Didn't keep count but hooked plenty. Hot bait was white 5" storm wild eyes.
Go get em. I'll be out again this afternoon.

Jerry

·
Registered
529 Posts
Jerry-

Looking forward to your report from this afternoon. This is sounding really good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts