BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and Jimmy splashed my boat Saturday. Park my truck at Millcreek. He ran us over in his truck. We launched the boat at Lo tide at Lucky Bones, no problem. Ran over and tied my boat up in less then a half hour. Textbook launching. We are walking up the dock and I'm like," Dude you got my keys off the dashboard right?"
"No I put them in the glove" I'm like "What?" We look at each other and just start laughing. Looks like we are hoofin' it! Anybody else would have been pissed but we just took it in stride! Two very lo Maint. guys :thumbsup:

So on the way up we see these two guys in a red and white F150 and we ask them what direction they are going in. Of course they are going the opposite way so we start walking. Jaws is telling me how many times he had to walk and this probably won't be the last time! About ten minutes later they come back our way, pick us up and take us to the ramp! Two very nice gentlemen! So if you are reading this I hope good Karma comes your way guys! Hope you got that fuel problem on your skiff figured out and thanks for the lift! I can't remember the last time I rode in the back of a pickup...But it was great!

·
Registered
226 Posts
dude !! we're on the hoof !!!

can't get more low maint than you n me brothaman

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude walking from Lucky Bones to Mill Creek? That's a long *** walk. Good Karma to the truck cab that came back your way!
Yup it would have been...Mill Creek to Lucky Bones...Yea it would have took sometime!!!!We got pick up right in front of Canyon Club..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts