BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
House got broke into this morning. Alarm went off and nothing was missing. Dont know what thread but figured id warn. Cape may county area. They dont fish i guess the rods are all still here.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hope they get the scum that did it. Maybe they left some evidence behind for the detectives. Our house was broken into by a neighbor about a year ago. Luckily they were able to charge him. Hope they find em for ya.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
They will never catch a thief, Avalon and Sea Isle Police are only interested in catching you going too fast, don't have time to catch thieves
Today;s theives seem to be interested in copper and vacant shore houses seem to be a target

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Willie im in swainton and they fingerprinted but i wasnt home when they did. I have to call tommorow to let them know nothing was missing. It be nice if they catch them but im just happy the alarm scared them and nothing is missing

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
GOOD LUCK --With Middle Township cops you may have better chance
what part of Swainton? don't get too exact

·
Registered
40 Posts
2390 hydra your lucky. Someone got me on 44th st Sea Isle. Wife noticed back crawl space door latch pried open in sept.. :( I fixed it and did a quick check and everything seemed to be there. :) (Still Flounder fishing at time). Went down in Nov. for thanksgiving and went to go striper fishing for first time this year. Went to back of crawl space to my rod racks and saw some MF JO took first six setups on rack. Three shimano baitrunners (two 4500B, one 3500B, Penn 5500,710z and Shimano spheros). :mad: They left behind one 4500b. and a few Penn reels. Checked with local bait shop and was told that someone was selling reels at end of summer, they gave the info (video) to PD and they made an arrest. Checked with PD and they had no knowledge of this. Kick myself for not noticing stuff missing in sept.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i did they went right by 5 tld 25s and six internationals and a bunch of woodworking tools for the business. Easy steals in my eyes but who knows what they were thinking. My rods are on the ceiling maybe they never looked up. All i know is channel 40 stopped today and they said i wasnt the only one so people be careful and lock up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
rods

wahoo that was me you talked to at the tackle shop
it was around june a guy came asking if anyone was trying to sell used rods and reel. we told he yes but we did not buy them. but we have every on video in the store we called sic pd. they looked at tape but could get a good shot of the guy. a short time later they did get the guy. and i ( think ) they did get most of the gear back

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If that happened to me id be pissed. I do luckily have the serial number cards for my 4 30 ints which would of been neet to show up somewhere to buy them back with possible police presence. But thankfully they didnt put me in that predicament. Wahoo i feel your pain. Nothing like knowing its your stuff and the police cant wont help. My buddes truck was stolen in philly years ago and he found another truck with his rims and tires a week later and they couldnt do anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.