BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a new record? In my 4+ years (wow, has it been THAT long??) of being on this board, I don't believe I've EVER seen a locked thread on the fly forum. This calls for some sort of recognition, dontcha think??? ;) :D

Sorry Ron, you can lock this one too if you want, so the other one doesn't feel lonely...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
it's officially winter, so there's not that much to do. the only solace that we have are the reports from ron in the keys, and fly tying.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Hahahaha! Yeh...that is pretty funny! We don't normally get a whole lotta...er we don't get any lock ups in here

To be honest, I'm surprised that Sparse knew where the lock up button was...LOL!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well the fly fishin peeps are a much more gentle kinda fisherman...barbless hooks...etc etc. :D ....so its no wonder there is no yellin and screamin over here.

·
Registered
789 Posts
And a pretty lame lock-up at that; no controversy, name calling or even politically incorrectness involved. Sparse better start posting some good reports from the Keys before we all fall asleep for the winter :D

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Here now, I think this is the second I have locked & yes Ron I did have to look for it. :)

Dave How about we recognize it with a wee dram or three sometime in June??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts